Another card for today, enjoy.
This is a A7 card.
Materials used on the making of this card:
- Always Artichoke Cardstock
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- turtle2love stamp set by TSOL
Coral stamp set by Designs by Ryn
- Rising Bubbles stamp by Designs by Ryn
- Oval Large Punch
- Oval Scallop Punch
- Whisper White ink
- Pearlescent Ivy by Dew Drop Brilliance
- Pearlescent Thyme by Dew Drop Brilliance
- Chipped Sapphire distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Tumbled Glass distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Shabby Shutters distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Shabby Shutters distress re-inker by Tim Holtz
- Dusty Concord distress re-inker by Tim Holtz
- Stampin’ Spritzer Bottle
- Opaque white Embossing Powder
- Heat tool
- Liquid glue
I started by filling the Stampin’ Spritzer Bottles with alcohol and the re-inkers, then I sprayed my white piece of cardstock.
I then stamped the corals with the Whisper White ink, but I didn’t like the result, so I put some white embossing powder on top of the ink and heat embossed it.
Next I stamped the bubbles, followed by the turtles. I filled in the bubbles with a wet brush and the Tumbled Glass distress ink.
Last I stamped the sentence on a distressed piece of scrap paper, Punched it out with the Oval Large punch, sponged the edges. Punched out another piece of scrap paper with the Oval Scallop punch to layer it behind my sentence, and assembled everything with liquid glue.
Once again, because the cardstock is dark, I added a layer of white paper on the inside.
Find my Facebook like page here.
Feel free to pin, like, share, tweak, adapt, be inspired, or just contact me if there is anything I can help with.
In Love & Gratitude,