It took some convincing for me to post this layout, and to accept the title… But here it is. I had to be reminded to not attach the pictures so I would share this page.
Patterned paper meets texture paste and voilà!
Update (I was forced to admit that I need to stop being lazy and list the materials used)
- Patterned paper (please don’t ask)
- Mini birds of a feather 6×6 stencil by The Crafters Workshop
- Homemade texture paste
- Vintage stamp set by Crelando
- It is written stamp set by Bo Bunny
- Hero Arts stamp & die-cut 657777
In Love & Gratitude,