Oppsy, I can’t believe that I’m sharing this project with you, but I am.
As you know by now, I do not blog in a professional way, meaning that I don’t earn any money here. For that reason, I only share the projects that I make for myself, so I’m never worried in creating content for the sake of selling anything to anyone or just to keep this space active, it will always be as active as I can. With that said, here is the project I’m working on now. It could be called “My Book Of Magick”, maybe I’ll save that title for another project.
Yes, I’m talking about magick with a K. We are all alchemists, whether we know it or not. But I’m not going to expand on my spiritual beliefs in this space 😉 instead, I’m just sharing with you the covers I’ve made for this project.
By the way, the stack of books was totally stolen from Vicky. I absolutely love her artwork.
Because Ryn allows up tp three projects per month on her Customer Creation Challenge I am submitting this one in addition to the last two already submitted.
- Tumbled glass, faded jeans, chipped sapphire, scattered straw, tea dye, vintage photo, and black soot distress inks.
- Potting soil archival ink.
- Vintage photo and Walnut stain distress paint.
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Bigz Die – Hardware Findings, Apothecary Bottles, Sizzix Tim Holtz Mini Feather & Inkwell die-cut, Sizzix Hero Arts 657777 stamp & die-cut, Stampin’ Up! Four Feathers die-cut.
- Mini time travel and Mini ledger stencils (by The crafters workshop), Dot Fade stencil (by stampersanonymous/Tim Holtz), 12×12 Butterfly Collage Stencil (Janene Meyerowitz for The Crafters Workshop).
- Literary Owl (by Stampendous).
- Crayonletters2stamp, alpha4monogram, jar4candy, pb&j2enjoy, bubblegum4me, and cake2build stamp sets (by TSOL)
- Vintage stamp set (by Crelando)
- Water Effects 2 stamp set (by Designs by Ryn
- It is written stamp set (by Bo Bunny)
- A Little Bit Magical – Knowledge stamp set (by Sheena Douglass)
- World of Dreams (by Stampin’ Up!)
In Love & Gratitude,