For this page I did some hand drawing, then I attached it to the background made separated. Got my inspiration for this page on the castle from myserenitycrafts Youtube channel project.
For the background, I started with the distress ink.
Then hand drew the castle and went over it with the gel pen.
Coloured it with the Promarkers.
And attached it to the background.
- Distress ink: seedless preserves, dusty concord and black soot.
- Brilliance ink: graphite black.
- Promarkers: pink carnation (M328), orchid (V528), bluebell (V127), tan (O528) and burnt orange (R946)
- Gel pens: purple.
- Stamp sets: It Is Written (by Bo Bunny)
- Stencil: mini tuscan wall (TCW)
Hope you have a fantastic day!
In Love & Gratitude,