I think that Oprah and Deepak offer a free meditation for a limited time twice a year (but don’t quote me on that), and as I said before I make notes and then put them together in a book as I have shared before. Now a new 21-Day Meditation Experience is about to happen again and as I am putting “my” old notes together I’m sharing the books with you. If you want to register for the next one starting on the 21st of March 2016 click here.
Front and back.
Inside. Yep, the part near the cover’s eyelets looks pretty… Let’s just not talk about that.
Pockets and insert pages ready for the wording.
Words printed and ready.
- Distress paint: ripe persimmon and black soot.
- Distress ink: spiced marmalade.
- Archival ink: jet black.
- Dylusions paint: squeezed orange.
- Stamps: World Map (by Stampin’ Up!)
- Stencil: Butterfly collage (by TCW)
In Love & Gratitude,