This is a simple and quick layout. When you scrap all of your pictures it gets difficult to have masterpieces of all of them (not that my layouts are masterpieces), but some are better than others. Besides I like to have different styles of layouts, even though I have my preferences when it comes to style I think it’s nice to have variety when turning the pages of my albums.
Because I don’t want to share my family photos I covered them on paint (the program).
When I cut my pictures to the desired size I was left with some pieces of the patterned blanket from the picture, so I used them for the background of my “embellishments” that contain the info I want on this page rather than journaling.
- Hip2be…, Swirls2Build, and Calendar2Build #2 stamp sets by TSOL
- Round Binding Edge Slim Line Edger Punch by EK Success
- Martha Stewart Edger Punch – Woodland Branch
- 1 1/4 Inch Scallop Square Punch
- 1″ Square Punch
- Tumbled glass, and Salty Ocean distress ink
- Black gel pen
In Love & Gratitude,